H2 fuel cell Brochure
ASD has created the world's first process-oriented fuel-cell hydrogen purity analysis solution, which allows factory workers to test for hydrogen impurities on site, instead of sending samples to a lab. This results in significant time and cost savings, using a process that is much less complex and labour-intensive. This unprecedented on-site solution (known as a process solution, as opposed to a lab-based solution) operates 24/7 in stand-alone mode, with no highly-skilled operator required. In addition to being much more practical and economical, the solution is also extremely robust and reliable.
The ASD analytical system can achieve the lowest impurity detection limit on the market, including sulfurs and carbon monoxide (CO), which, if not detected, are known to damage hydrogen fuel cells.
Benefits at glance
- Real-time on-site process-oriented analysis
- User-friendly with no highly skilled operator required
- Lowest impurity detection limit on the market (< 0.5 ppb LoD)
- One single analysis instrument
- Requires no sample pre-concentration
- High quality instrument providing accurate measurement
- Lowest acquisition and operation cost